No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work efficiently and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be accomplished through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner looked at before the warmer weather turns up. These services on your system not only guarantee your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully surface.
Here are a couple of things you can look for from the experts during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its top performance and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it should be, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any possible problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Integrity AC & Heating LLC know just how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at its best performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – keep up with your investment and let our specialists at Integrity AC & Heating LLC keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 602-971-0567 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced today.