Having standard air conditioning service completed at least annually can help lengthen the life of your air conditioner and keep it running at peak efficiency. Before we get to the muggiest days of the Phoenix summertime, have the specialists at Integrity AC & Heating LLC conduct your annual air conditioning service.
Certain tasks should always be finished during a accurate air conditioning service appointment. As stated by energy.gov, your expert should always:
- Look for the correct amount of refrigerant, and if necessary, look for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector.
- If a refrigerant evacuation is needed, recover any refrigerant that must be cleared from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the air.
- Look for correct airflow in the system.
- Confirm the correct electric control sequence to make sure of correct sequence of operation.
- Examine electric terminals, clean and stiffen connections.
- Inspect the exactness of the thermostat.
When it comes to DIY air conditioning service, replacing or cleaning your air filters regularly is on the top of the list. That’s because nothing else that straightforward can help ensure your air conditioner continues to run at a high level of efficiency. Besides when the air filter is cleaned or swapped out during your routine air conditioning service appointment, you should examine it frequently. We recommend looking at it every month or according to the manufacturer’s advice. How often it actually needs cleaning or replacement will depend on individual influences in your home, like how much dust comes into your home and whether or not you have pets.
If it’s time for your regular air conditioner service or if you have questions about air filters or another component of air conditioner maintenance, call Integrity AC & Heating LLC today at 602-971-0567.