As spring rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Phoenix? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was working good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your system inspected annually by a Integrity AC & Heating LLC expert can help find minor issues before they turn into major meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is located outside, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to maintain intricate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect in your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps find small problems before they turn into large, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at components and complete a series of AC performance tests. These detailed processes often allow us to identify issues before they turn into extensive problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is set to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is at risk for early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Immediately with Integrity AC & Heating LLC
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Integrity AC & Heating LLC pros a shout at 602-971-0567 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching service.