As warmer weather rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Phoenix? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently purchased or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Integrity AC & Heating LLC expert can help spot small issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into big problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Integrity AC & Heating LLC
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Integrity AC & Heating LLC pros a call at 602-971-0567 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.