Make your life easier—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Integrity AC & Heating LLC professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your AC, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Integrity AC & Heating LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Integrity AC & Heating LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.