Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Integrity AC & Heating LLC boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Phoenix. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, as this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Integrity AC & Heating LLC a call at 602-971-0567 when you want to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional will know how to size your furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Integrity AC & Heating LLC
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from our team at Integrity AC & Heating LLC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.