Summer is upon us! Many of us are eager for warmer weather and some calm summer days. To enahance your comfort and truly relax, make sure your air conditioner is ready for the heat. One of the keys to a fun summer in Phoenix is a reliable, efficient air conditioner. While Integrity AC & Heating LLC constantly recommends staying current with annual preventive air conditioning service, we’ve got some tips to help keep your air conditioner running in the heat.
- First, another chance to recall the golden rule of HVAC: inspect your air filter regularly! Replace the filter in accordance with the manufacturer’s suggestion.
- Uncover your air conditioning unit if it was covered for the cold weather. Running your air conditioner before removing the cover can severely damage it and result in costly air conditioner service calls.
- Plants, leaves, tall grass and debris placed close to your outside unit can impact your AC’s operations. cut the grass, clean out any debris and eliminate overgrowth that impedes on your unit before you run it this summer. be mindful to check the surroundings at least monthly to keep it unobstructed and maximize airflow through your air conditioner.
- To ensure the best air quality and that your air conditioner is operating efficiently, have your ducts maintained regularly. It’s also a good idea to have your ducts checked for leaks to make sure all that cooled air is going where it should and not leaving through gaps.
- Consider putting in a programmable thermostat to provide assistance to manage the efficiency of your air conditioner.
- Evaluate the slab your air conditioner unit sits on.
These easy steps can save you from additional air conditioning service and keep you cool and comfortable throughout the summer months. If you need to schedule your annual air conditioner service, or if you would like any more tips or information to help get your air conditioner ready for summer and keep it running effortlessly, call Integrity AC & Heating LLC in Phoenix at 602-971-0567 today.