Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Integrity AC & Heating LLC professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These routine services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Phoenix are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our professionals can search for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Integrity AC & Heating LLC in Phoenix deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 602-971-0567.